Bioseptol 80 - liquid for hygienic and chirurgical disinfection.
- Ethanol based liquid with antibacterial, antifungical, antivirusal, and antimycobacterial properties, designed specifically for hygienic and chirurgical disinfection.
- The liquid doesn't include aldehydes, chlorhexine, chlorine and phenols.
- Effectiveness confirmed by tests against polio type I, and adeno type 5 viruses.
- Effective against sheath viruses: herpes simplex, HBV, HCV, HIV.
- Includes D-panthenol which changes into vitamin B after penetrating the skin.
- Oils and cares for the skin, protecting it against drying during multiple uses.
Ready to use in any place that needs high hygienic standards and there is a neccesity of hands disinfection. The lisquid is allowed to use in the medical market. Doesn't provoke irritation and allergenic reaction.
Hygienic hands disinfection:
Rub in 3 ml of the liquid into dry hands during 30 seconds using Ayliff's techinque, when the process is finished leave it to full drying. Don't rinse.
Chirurgical hands disinfection:
Rub in 3 ml of the liquid into dry hands two times during 90 seconds using Ayliff's technique, when the process is finished leave it to full drying. Don't rinse.
Capacities: 250ml, 500ml or 5l package is supplied with atomiser, and is compatible with existing cubital feeders.
Certificates: Allowed for selling as a biocidal product: nr 4602 /11 of a day 21.11.2011