Mesh nebulizer - YUWELL M102 is the new generation of nebulizer mainly composed of piezoelectric component. To be specific, through piezoelectric component, electric energy is converted into mechanical energy and ultrasonic vibration is generated. Vibration wave will press liquid in medication cup, so as to atomize liquid through micro spray orifice of spray sheet.
What is the mesh in the nebulizer made of?
The mesh affected by a vibrating membrane and is made of stainless steel.
Please get yourself familiar with a short film regarding tghis model of nebulizer:
--> M102 Mesh nebulizer - how does it work?
- Power supply: 3V DC (two “AA” 1.5V alkaline batteries)
- Alternative: Power adapter; input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.3A
- output: DC5V 1000 mA
- Nebulization rate: n0.2 mL/min
- Medication residue:
- Particle Size: MMD Approx. 3.7 卩 m
- Noise: 50dB(A)
- Vibrating frequency: Approx. 113kHz
- Battery Life: Not less than 1 h (two new "AA” 1.5V alkaline
- batteries used)
- Weight: Approx. 108g (excluding batteries)
- Size: Approx. 67 mm (L) x 48 mm (W) x 125 mm (H)
- Safety classification: Do not use the Product in combustible
- anesthetizing gas mixed with air or tingled with oxygen or nitrous oxide.
- Waterproof Level: IP22
- Contraindication: None
- Electrical safety requirement: Internal power supply equipment;
- B-type application part
- Operation mode: Continuous operation
- Normal working condition:
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C~40°C
- relative humidity range: 15%~93%
- Atmospheric pressure range: 86kPa~106kPa
- Transportation and storage environment restrictions:
- Ambient temperature range: 一40°C~+55°C
- Relative humidity range: 10%~93%
- Atmospheric pressure range: 70kPa ~ 106kPa