Premium I.V. cannula SANVIflon - ZARYS
For cannulation of intravenous, peripheral vessels to:
- multiple injections of intravenous drugs;
- intravenous infusion of solutions and parenteral nutrition suitable for peripheral veins;
- maintain the patient's hydration and / or reduce dehydration if the patient is unable to take sufficient fluid orally;
- blood transfusions and blood-like preparations;
- ensuring vascular access in the event of the need for rapid drug delivery, especially during diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- needle (stylet) made of stainless steel with back-cut blade;
- cannula catheter made of polyurethane (PUR), equipped with 6 radiopaque lines;
- cannula equipped with coloured suturable wings and a self-closing cap of the upper port colour coded according to size;
- handle that allows you to insert with one hand;
- hydrophobic filter that prevents blood leakage to outside after inserting the cannula into the vessel;
- flashback chamber secured with a luer lock cap;
- available in various sizes from 14 G to 24 G;
- EO sterilized.
Packaging: 1 pc. – hard blister (PVC+TYVEC) with a colour print in accordance with the colour identification of the size.