Support for treating conditions of the hip joint - COXA - HIT - SPORLASTIC
The control strip helps to check that the support is applied correctly. The cold/hot pad provides thermotherapy and increases the compression effect.
- Conservative therapy of the hip;
- Following arthroscopy of the hip;
- Hip arthrosis;
- Post-operative, e.g. following hip THR implant or change.
Effectiveness / Technology:
- Cold/hot pad to support physiotherapy;
- Compression to reduce the risk of post-operative haematoma formation;
- Improved coordination and perception of the hip muscles (proprioception);
- Slightly abducting effect on the hip joint;
- Stabilisation of the hip joint;
- Control strips to indicate maximum compression;
- Elasticated, breathable material;
- Steplessly adjustable through Velcro fasteners.
|Size||11 _ Body circumference in cm|
||80 - 90
||90 - 100
||100 - 110
||110 - 120
||120 - 130
||130 - 140
Please specify right or left.
Colours available: black,