Textile brace for the metacarpo-phalangeal and carpo-metacarpal joint - RHIZO-HIT CLASSIC - SPORLASTIC
- Arthrosis of the radial carpus and MCP 1;
- Conservative / post-operative thumb and finger;
- Injuries, tendon instabilities in the area of the metacarpo-phalangeal and carpo-metacarpal joint (e.g. skier’s thumb);
- Mobile phone thumb;
- Moderate to severe rhizarthrosis with marked subluxation with/without hypermobility of the carpo metacarpal joint;
- Thumb fractures;
- de Quervain's tendovaginitis stenosans (mobile phone thumb).
Effectiveness / Technology:
- Limitation of freedom of movement in the wrist;
- Preservation of grip function;
- Stabilisation of the metacarpo-phalangeal and carpo-metacarpal joint;
- Thermally mouldable reinforcement inlay.
|Size||Wrist circumference in cm|
||15 - 17
||17 - 19
||19 - 21
Can be worn on the right and left.