MANU-HIT DIGITUS - wrist orthosis with finger support.
Mouldable volar reinforcement bar.
- Acute carpal tunnel syndrome;
- Dupuytren's contracture;
- Fractures of the hand / wrist;
- Metacarpo-phalangeal joint sprains;
- Night-time splints;
- Paralysis of the hand and fingers;
- Post-operative hand / wrist;
- Rheumatoid arthritis of the hand;
- Strain arthropathies of the hand / wrist;
- Wrist arthrosis.
Effectiveness / Technology:
- Avoidance of wrist and finger contractures;
- Stabilisation of the wrist, metacarpal and finger joints with sub-total immobilisation;
- Custom-mouldable volar and dorsal reinforcement bar;
- Easy to put on and take off thanks to dorsal closure;
- Fixation of the finger joints with Velcro strap.
|Sizes||Distance in cm|
||up to 16.5
Can be worn on the right and left.
Colours available: black
Palmar measurement from the wrist space to the distal interphalangeal joint of the middle finger.