MANU-HIT CARPAL - carpal tunnel syndrome brace with CTS-RELIEF-PAD to protect against pressure irritation.
The soft composite material ensures maximum wearing comfort (SOFT EDGE TECHNOLOGY). The CTS-RELIEF-PAD is anatomically shaped with exposure of the carpal tunnel, the median nerve.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome;
- Peripheral irritation of the ulnar nerve in the Guyon canal;
- Post-operative hand / wrist;
- Post-operative immobilisation of the hand;
- Post-operative residual symptoms of the hand;
- Tendon sheath inflammation.
Progressive electro-neuro- physiological features.
Effectiveness / Technology:
- Avoidance of further narrowing of the carpal tunnel cross-section;
- Fixation in functional position;
- Promotion of oedema drainage in the wrist and vascular system;
- Protection against pressure irritation in the area of the carpal tunnel;
- Relief of the carpal tunnel;
- Anatomically optimal fit also possible with conical forearm shapes;
- CTS-RELIEF-PAD: anatomically shaped with exposure of the carpal tunnel, the median nerve, one-piece, individually positionable and removable via microclimbing;
- Custom-mouldable volar and dorsal reinforcement bars;
- Locking system: Three cuddly micro velcro fasteners with slip stop;
- SOFT-EDGE-TECHNOLOGIE: Soft composite material for maximum wearing comfort;
- Thumb closure individually adjustable.
|Size||6 _ Wrist circumference in cm|
||13 - 15
||15 - 17
||17 - 19
||19 - 22
||22 - 25
Please specify right or left.
Length of the brace: