Wrist brace with volar and dorsal reinforcement MANU-HIT - SPORLASTIC
The volar and dorsal reinforcement bars can be individually formed.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome;
- Drop hand;
- Following removal of plaster casts;
- Navicular pseudo-arthrosis;
- Post-operative hand / wrist;
- Rheumatoid arthritis of the hand;
- Tendon sheath inflammation;
- Wrist arthrosis;
- Wrist sprains;
- Wrist strain symptoms.
Effectiveness / Technology:
- Fixation of the carpus, free mobility of the thumbs and fingers;
- Reduction of strain on the carpal bones, joint capsule and ligaments;
- Reinforced stabilisation and restriction of movement;
- Body conforming system;
- Custom-mouldable volar and dorsal reinforcement bars.
|Size||Wrist circumference in cm|
||13 - 15
||15 - 17
||17 - 19
||19 - 22
||22 - 24
Please specify right or left.
Length of the brace: 22 cm