MANU-HIT POLLEX - wrist brace with thumb enclosure. The aluminium inlay can be moulded.
Manufactured in an intelligent sandwich technique material it provides stabilisation of the thumb in a functional position and partial immobilisation through the thumb fringe. The hand maintains the gripping function. It relieves the strain on the wrist joint, joint capsule and the ligaments. With easy to adjust dorsal and volar reinforcement splints.
- Arthrosis of the radial (thumb side) parts of the wrist;
- Arthrosis, ulnacollateral ligament lesion of the thumb joint;
- Radial instability of the wrist;
- Pheripheral radial nerve paralysis associated with wrist drop and impaired abduction function of the thumb.
Features and benefits:
- Stabilisation of the thumb in a functional position and partial immobilisation through thumb fringe;
- Hand maintains gripping function and it relieves strain on the wrist joint, joint capsule and ligaments;
- Easy adjustable dorsal and volar reinforcement splints;
- Modern material in sandwich technique;
- Can be hand washed and air dried.
|Sizes||Wrist circumference in cm|
||up to 15
||15 - 17
||17 - 19
||19 - 22
Please specify right or left.
Length of the orthosis: 18 cm