Dynamic scoliosis brace with open frame construction TRIAC II - SPORLASTIC
product code: 07310-R / 07310-L producer: Sporlastic
TRIAC II - dynamic scoliosis brace with open frame construction.
- Conservative spine;
- Contraindication: Paralytic scoliosis;
- Contraindication: Scoliotic vertex affecting T11/12, L 4/5;
- Contraindication: Scoliotic vertex higher than T7;
- Contraindication: The aim is to prevent progression of the disease through the early use of orthotics;
- Idiopathic scoliosis up to 35° Cobb.
Effectiveness / Technology:
- Minimised discomfort – from both a physical (skin) and psychological (appearance) perspective;
- Permanent growth-directing corrective pressure on the spine while lying down, sitting and standing;
- Stabilisation of lateral and rotational deformities;
- Comfort – thanks to the open design;
- Control – thanks to constant corrective forces;
- Cosmetic – thanks to the particularly flat construction;
- Fuselage movement possible due to hinged pocket;
- Three Cs for mobility and widespread acceptance.
Size: S / M / L
Product selection (patient viewed from dorsal angle):
7310-R: Thorax convex to the right, lumbar region convex to the left.
7310-L: Thorax convex to the left, lumbar region convex to the right.