Cutting gauze, non-sterile GAZA lux - ZARYS
- after sterilization general dressing of wounds in out-patient conditions, in OR and hospital wards
Before use on open wounds, the device must be sterilized in accordance with a validated sterilization method. It can be sterilized with steam, ethylene oxide or radiation.
- made of hydrophilic cotton gauze bleached with the use of hydrogen peroxide (without chlorine);
- homogenous structure without loose fibers on the surface;
- soft and very absorbent;
- the edges are folded to the inside, so no loose threads stick out;
- can be sterilized with steam, ethylene oxide or gamma radiation.
Available sizes: 1 m², ½ m², ¼ m²
Available threads: 13, 17
Individual packaging: 1 pc