Concentrate Lysofirmin 3000 is based on glutaraldehyde, for manual disinfection and cleaning of tools, endoscopes and other medical devices and surfaces.
- simultaneously cleans and disinfects most types of instruments, endoscopes and surfaces;
- a wide biocidal spectrum, also in the presence of organic pollutants (blood, albumin, etc.) - bactericidal (including Tbc), fungicidal, tuberculocidal and virucidal;
- proven disinfectant in epidemiological emergencies;
- shows very good washing properties, which facilitates the removal of organic impurities;
- contains anti-corrosive substances that effectively protect against corrosion nickel-plated tools made of iron, aluminum, bronze, copper alloys, etc.;
- high material compatibility - does not damage products made of plastics, glass, rubber, etc.;
- easy to prepare working solutions and economical to use;
- high stability of unused working solution - remains active for 14 days;
- does not leave stains and sediment on disinfected surfaces and objects;
- class II medical device b;
- can be used in ultrasonic cleaners.
Available capacities: 1 and 5 liters.