Immobilisation brace for CIMT therapy - NEURO - RESTRICT - SPORLASTIC
- Performance of CIMT (Constraint Induced Movement Therapy)/forced-use/Taub training;
- Unilateral paresis of the upper limb.
Effectiveness / Technology:
- Prevention of the use of the unaffected arm by fixing the healthy arm to the trunk;
- Stabilisation of the trunk;
- Suppression of unwanted compensatory movements;
- The healthy arm can be pulled free in an emergency;
- Velcro fastening for arm and hand fixation (safety Velcro).
|Sizes||Abdominal circumference in cm|
||70 - 100
||100 - 130
Can be worn on the right and left.