nhalation oxygen - how does it work?
It revives the mind and body, replenishes oxygen deficiencies caused by physical exertion, fatigue, heights, physical and mental stress, smog or disease. In addition, it reduces the unpleasant feeling after drinking alcohol and improves concentration.
Who should use Inhalation oxygen?
First of all, people whose blood oxygen content drops below 94% - it is best to use a pulseoximeter. Product for recreational use. It is not a medical product.
Directions for use:
1. Remove the lid from the top of the bottle.
2. Connect the oxygen mask to the valve.
3. Place the mask centrally on your face, tightly covering the mouth and nose. Make sure the rubber tension is properly adjusted. Fit the metal clip to the nose.
4. Slowly press down on the nozzle while inhaling at intervals of 1-2 seconds.
5. After completing oxygen therapy, remove the mask from the valve and cover the valve with the valve cap.
· Store at a temperature not exceeding 40˚C, do not expose to sunlight. Keep away from flammable materials and clothing.
· Contains gas under pressure, keep away from fire. Protect valves and connections from oily products.
· Keep away from children.
· Not suitable for refilling.
· Do not use while smoking. In the event of a fire, stop the leak safely and with the necessary precautions.
Size: 65 x 370 mm
Gas volume: 14L
Max pressure: 12bar
Content: 99.5% oxygen, 05% atmospheric air.